Languages similar to or like Quebec French
Predominant variety of the French language in Canada, in its formal and informal registers. Wikipedia
Variety of Canadian French spoken in the New England region of the United States. One of the major forms of the French language that developed in what is now the United States, the others being Louisiana French and the nearly extinct Missouri French, Muskrat French and Métis French. Wikipedia
Variety of French originally associated with the Acadians of what is now the Maritimes in Canada. Spoken by the Acadian Francophone population of the Canadian province of New Brunswick, by small minorities on the Gaspé Peninsula and the Magdalen Islands of Quebec as well as in pockets of Francophones in Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island. Wikipedia
Sentences forQuebec French
- Members and supporters of the PQ are nicknamed péquistes, a French word derived from the pronunciation of the party's initials in Quebec French.
- 88.4% of Sherbrooke residents spoke French as a first language in 2016, while those whose mother tongue was English accounted for 3.4%.
- It is also one of the few programs dubbed in both standard French and Quebec French.
- In Quebec, Canada, most films and TV programs in English are dubbed into Standard French, occasionally with Quebec French idiosyncrasies.
- Of Canadians outside the province of Quebec, 82% reported speaking English natively, but within Quebec the figure was just 7.5% as most of its residents are native speakers of Quebec French.
- MuchMusic's French-language sister station, MusiquePlus, aired the show subtitled in French under the title Pimp mon char ("char" is Quebec French slang for "car").
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Quebec French