Football clubs similar to or like Queens Park Rangers F.C.
English professional football club based in White City, London. Wikipedia
Sentences forQueens Park Rangers F.C.
- Domestically, Newcastle struggled, and stayed up after a 2–1 victory over already-relegated Queens Park Rangers on the penultimate game of the season.
- The first League Cup final to be held at Wembley was Third Division Queens Park Rangers's win over First Division West Bromwich Albion on 4 March 1967.
- Queens Park Rangers became the first competitive visitors to the ground and 11,000 people saw them lose 1–0 to Tottenham.
- In 2004, several Villa firms were involved in a fight with QPR fans outside Villa Park in which a steward died.
- Their 2–1 home win over Sheffield Wednesday, combined with losses by Queens Park Rangers and Derby County, allowed Leicester City to clinch promotion to the Premier League after a ten-year absence.
- The club nearly went out of business in 1987 via an ill-advised merger attempt with Queens Park Rangers.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Queens Park Rangers F.C.