People similar to or like Quincy Jones
American record producer, multi-instrumentalist, songwriter, composer, arranger, and film and television producer. Wikipedia
American actor, film director, composer, and producer. After achieving success in the Western TV series Rawhide, he rose to international fame with his role as the "Man with No Name" in Italian filmmaker Sergio Leone's Dollars Trilogy of Spaghetti Westerns during the mid-1960s, and as antihero cop Harry Callahan in the five Dirty Harry films throughout the 1970s and 1980s. Wikipedia
American singer-songwriter, arranger and composer known for his Southern-affected singing style, early Americana-influenced songs (often with mordant or satirical lyrics), and various film scores. His best-known songs as a recording artist are "Short People" (1977), "I Love L.A." (1983), and "You've Got a Friend in Me" (1995), while other artists have enjoyed more success with cover versions of his "Mama Told Me Not to Come" (1966), "I Think It's Going to Rain Today" (1968) and "You Can Leave Your Hat On" (1972). Wikipedia
American actress, director, writer, and producer. Jones appeared as Louisa Fenn on the Fox drama series Boston Public (2000–2002), as Karen Filippelli on the NBC comedy series The Office (2005–2013), and as Ann Perkins on the NBC comedy series Parks and Recreation (2009–2015). Wikipedia
Sentences forQuincy Jones
- Wonder was also keeping the door open for a collaboration with Tony Bennett and Quincy Jones concerning a rumored jazz album.
- Its score was arranged by Quincy Jones, who later produced three of Jackson's solo albums.
- Franklin's career began to experience problems while recording the album, Hey Now Hey, which featured production from Quincy Jones.
- According to music producer Quincy Jones, while Franklin was still young, Dinah Washington let him know, "Aretha was the 'next one'".
- Launched in 2004, the program is the result of a strategic partnership between the Glocal Forum, the Quincy Jones Listen Up Foundation and Mr. Hani Masri, with the support of the World Bank, UN agencies and major companies.
- In an appearance on the talk show The Shop in October, Drake recounted several business meetings with West, who voiced his desire to "be Quincy Jones" and work with him, to replicate the producer-artist relationship between Jones and Michael Jackson.
- Quincy Jones and Lionel Richie planned to release the new version to mark the 25th anniversary of its original recording.
- He had a lifelong friendship and occasional partnership with Quincy Jones.
- Starr's album – composed of renditions of pre-rock standards that included musical arrangements by Quincy Jones, Maurice Gibb, George Martin and McCartney – peaked at number seven in the UK and number 22 in the US.
- Here he met and befriended, under the tutelage of Robert Blackwell, a 15-year-old Quincy Jones.
- One of the jazzier songs on the record, the moody ballad "Tell Me a Bedtime Story", was later re-worked as a more electronic sounding song for the Quincy Jones album Sounds...and Stuff Like That!! (1978).
- It used the Quincy Jones sample of "Soul Bossa Nova" and sped it up to the tempo of Ludacris' rap flow.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Quincy Jones