Nascar teams similar to or like RAB Racing
American professional stock car racing team that attempted NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, Xfinity Series, Camping World Truck Series and the ARCA Racing Series. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that last competed in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, the Nationwide Series, the Camping World Truck Series, the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East and the ARCA Racing Series. Based in Mooresville, North Carolina co-owned by Texas businessman Steve Turner and North Carolina businessman Harry Scott Jr.. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that last competed in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, the Xfinity Series, the K&N Pro Series East and the ARCA Racing Series. Owned by North Carolina businessman Harry Scott Jr., a former owner of the defunct Nationwide and Camping World Truck Series team Turner Scott Motorsports . Wikipedia
Sentences forRAB Racing
- Wallace left the team for RAB Racing, and Robinson hired Derrike Cope to drive full-time in 2011 with sponsorship from Maxelence.
- He made 6 starts in the Nationwide Series: 3 in the No. 7 Chevrolet for JR Motorsports and 3 in the No. 09 Ford for RAB Racing.
- He left Jay Robinson and joined RAB Racing, driving without a paycheck in exchange for getting to drive competitive equipment.
- On April 17, 2012, the team announced a partnership with Nationwide Series team RAB Racing.
- For the Coke Zero 400, Nemechek entered with the No. 29 RAB Racing Toyota with sponsorship from ToyotaCare, but failed to qualify.
- He also announced a one-year deal to drive the No. 09 Zaxby's NNS Ford for RAB Racing in the Nationwide series Road Course events.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: RAB Racing