Football clubs similar to or like RB Leipzig
German professional football club based in Leipzig, Saxony. Wikipedia
German association football club based in Leipzig, Saxony. Founded in 2009 by initiative of the company Red Bull GmbH—which purchased the playing rights of a fifth-tier side, SSV Markranstädt, with the intent of advancing the new club to the top-flight Bundesliga within eight years. Wikipedia
German football club based in the city of Leipzig in Saxony and may be more familiar to many of the country's football fans as the historic side VfB Leipzig, the first national champion of Germany. The club won four cup titles and the 1965–66 Intertoto Cup during the East German era. Wikipedia
Sentences forRB Leipzig
- The newly founded RB Leipzig declared the intention to come up through the ranks of German football and to bring Bundesliga football back to the region.
- In the 2015–16 the league was won by SC Freiburg, with RB Leipzig finishing runners-up and earning its first-ever Bundesliga promotion, while 1.
- He was replaced with former RB Leipzig boss Ralph Hasenhüttl, who steered the club away from relegation to finish 16th.
- Tyler Adams was sold to RB Leipzig in January 2019 for a sum of $3,000,000 and 33% of any future transfer earnings.
- In the Champions League round of 16, Tottenham Hotspur lost both matches to be defeated 0–4 on aggregate against RB Leipzig.
- The highest transfer fee paid by the club is £15 million to RB Leipzig for Oliver Burke on 25 August 2017.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: RB Leipzig