Ships similar to or like RMS Adriatic (1906)
UK ocean liner of the White Star Line. Wikipedia
Sentences forRMS Adriatic (1906)
- While the first three members of the highly regarded quartet of liners were built and put into service with little problems, the fourth and final ship, Adriatic, experienced a considerable delay in her construction.
- He qualified as a probationary pilot in January 1916 and crossed the Atlantic on the Adriatic.
- On May 31, 1919, the battalion departed from Liverpool, England, aboard SS Adriatic on its journey home to Canada.
- The first swimming pool to go to sea on an ocean liner was installed on the White Star Line's Adriatic in 1906.
- Following the Titanic debacle, Boxhall briefly served as Fourth Officer on White Star's Adriatic.
- In 1907, RMS Adriatic even offered turkish baths and a swimming pool.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: RMS Adriatic (1906)