Nascar teams similar to or like RSS Racing
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Xfinity Series and the ARCA Menards Series. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Cup Series, the NASCAR Xfinity Series, the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West and eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series. Co-owned by three-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Tony Stewart and Haas Automation founder Gene Haas. Wikipedia
Sentences forRSS Racing
- However, Kaulig and RSS Racing forged an agreement that RSS driver Jeff Green surrender his No. 38 car to Chastain for the race.
- Josh Bilicki drove at Chicagoland after Currey qualified the car while Bilicki failed to qualify his own No. 38 car for RSS Racing.
- He works for RSS Racing as the crew chief for their No. 28 car in the ARCA Menards Series, driven by Kyle Sieg.
- In 2020, RBR took over operations of the RSS Racing No. 93 entry in late June and retained those duties for the rest of the season.
- In June 2020, Reaume Brothers Racing formed an alliance with Xfinity team RSS Racing in which Reaume took over operations of RSS's No. 93 car.
- The following year he split time in a partial schedule with his own team, SS-Green Light Racing and RSS Racing.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: RSS Racing