Albums similar to or like Raditude
Seventh studio album by American rock band Weezer, released on November 3, 2009 and is their final album on DGC Records, Geffen Records and Interscope Records. Wikipedia
Second studio album by American rock band Weezer, released on September 24, 1996 by DGC Records. After abandoning plans for a rock opera entitled Songs from the Black Hole, Weezer recorded the album between songwriter Rivers Cuomo's terms at Harvard University, where he wrote most of the songs. Wikipedia
Fifth studio album by American rock band Weezer, released on May 10, 2005 by Geffen Records. Considered to be a return to some of the emotionally vulnerable lyrics of Weezer's previous releases, and due to the strength of the hit single "Beverly Hills", the album was a commercial success, peaking at number two on the U.S. Billboard 200 and number eleven on the UK Albums Chart. Wikipedia
Third studio album, and the second self-titled album by American rock band Weezer, released on May 15, 2001 by Geffen Records. The second Weezer album produced by Ric Ocasek, who produced their debut album, and the only Weezer album to feature bassist Mikey Welsh, who replaced Matt Sharp. Wikipedia
- Raditude's album artwork was revealed on September 11, featuring a National Geographic contest-winning photograph of a jumping dog named Sidney.
- Raditude (2009) and Hurley (2010) featured more "modern pop production" and songs co-written with other artists, achieved further mixed reviews and moderate sales.
- He was also featured on a Weezer song, "Can't Stop Partying", on Raditude (2009).
- Chamillionaire appeared on the remix for Weezer's song "Can't Stop Partying", from their album Raditude.
- It is the second track and second American single after "(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To" from the band's seventh album Raditude.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Raditude