Topics similar to or like Rainbow flag (LGBT)
Symbol of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) pride and LGBTQ social movements. Wikipedia
Pride parades (also known as pride marches, pride events, and pride festivals) are outdoor events celebrating lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary and queer (LGBTQ) social and self acceptance, achievements, legal rights, and pride. The events also at times serve as demonstrations for legal rights such as same-sex marriage. Wikipedia
Interwoven history of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and allied movements in the United States of America, beginning in the early 20th century and influential in achieving social progress for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and transsexual people. Political ideology and social movement that advocate for the full acceptance of LGBT people in society. Wikipedia
Canadian charitable organization that helps lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer individuals escape violence and persecution in their home countries. In the past, they have helped individuals from the Caribbean, Africa, and the Middle East relocate to safer countries in Europe and North America. Wikipedia
Office at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor that is dedicated to providing education, outreach, and advocacy for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and allied community. Since the organizations' creation in 1971, the Spectrum Center's mission statement has been to "enrich the campus experience and develop students as individuals and as members of the LGBTQA community." Wikipedia
Drinking establishment that caters to an exclusively or predominantly lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender clientele; the term gay is used as a broadly inclusive concept for LGBTQ+ communities. Gay bars once served as the centre of gay culture and were one of the few places people with same-sex orientations and gender-variant identities could openly socialize. Wikipedia
GLSEN's annual day of action to spread awareness about the effects of the bullying and harassment of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning students. In the United States, students take a day-long vow of silence to symbolically represent the silencing of LGBTQ students. Wikipedia
American non-profit organization founded in 1998 focused on suicide prevention efforts among lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning youth. Through a toll-free telephone number, it operates The Trevor Lifeline, a confidential service that offers trained counselors. Wikipedia
Central Columbia University student organization that represents lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning LGBTQ students. Oldest such student organization in the world, originally called the Student Homophile League, established in 1966 and recognized by the university on April 19, 1967. Wikipedia
Parade and festival held at the end of June each year in San Francisco, California, to celebrate the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people and their allies. Described on the official website as "the largest gathering of LGBT people and allies in the nation". Wikipedia
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) social movements are social movements that advocate for LGBT people in society. Social movements may focus on equal rights, such as the 2000s movement for same-sex marriage, or they may focus on liberation, as in the gay liberation movement of the 1960s and 1970s. Wikipedia
Sentences forRainbow flag (LGBT)
- Instead, the organisers proclaimed 25 May to 7 June a 'flag period', encouraging organisations and individuals to hoist the rainbow flag.
- Styles has shown support for the LGBT community by waving a rainbow flag onstage, wearing LGBT-themed clothing and supporting LGBT fans in concerts.
- Eventually, the group holds a pride parade as Lipa sings through a megaphone and the girls are seen holding rainbow flags alongside signs that say "Dua for President" and "You Can Sit With Us".
- Vardy slid into and destroyed a corner flag which was carrying the pride flag colours as part of Stonewall's Rainbow Laces campaign.
- Later, on 23 June 2020 the base of the statue was painted in the colours of the Rainbow flag.
- Lively claimed that the book "indirectly forc[ed] the 'gays' to abandon the pink triangle as the primary symbol of their movement" and replace it with the rainbow flag.
- Unicorns have become a symbol of LGBT culture due to earlier associations between the animal and rainbows being extended to the rainbow flag created in 1978 by Gilbert Baker.
- The name "Spirit Day" comes from an association with the purple stripe of the Rainbow flag.
- In 2015, following the U.S. Supreme Court rulings that states must recognize same-sex marriages, the White House was lit in with the colors of the Pride flag.
- Traditional seven-colour rainbows were used to show support for the NHS, with some using the LGBT rainbow flag for the same purpose.
- In the video, Anitta wears several colorful outfits, including a rainbow dress.
- However, the increasing association of the six-color Pride rainbow flag with the NHS has caused concern among some members of the LGBT community that it is being disassociated "as a symbol of LGBT equality" and may lead to the erasure of identity.
- The streaming service responded to one with rainbow emojis.
- The changes were interpreted by some as representing the LGBT+ rainbow flag, but McLaren stated the rainbow represented their support for diversity in general and provided recognition for essential workers rather than any specific cause.
- In June 2020, TriPride organizers offered free rainbow Pride Flags to any person in the community that wanted one as a way of celebrating LGBTQ+ Pride month.
- The Social Justice Pride Flag was released in the 2018 QLF.
- During her reign as Mayor, the rainbow flag was raised at Wolverhampton Civic Centre for LGBT History Month.
- Gilbert is sans-serif typeface, a tribute font to honor the memory of Gilbert Baker, the creator of the LGBT Rainbow Flag.
- In late July 2020, Stop Bzdurom placed rainbow flags and anarchist bandanas on statues of Nicolaus Copernicus, Józef Piłsudski, the Mermaid of Warsaw, and Jesus in Warsaw.
- Madonna first performed "God Control" during her appearance at Stonewall 50 – WorldPride NYC 2019; she wore an eye-patch with an X, which was designed in the colors of the Rainbow flag, while her background dancers were decked as police officers wielding combat shields.
- In September 2020, Sipma approved a decision to fly the LGBTQI flag underneath the US and State flags.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Rainbow flag (LGBT)