Settlements similar to or like Rajasthan
State in northern India. Wikipedia
State on the southwestern coast of India within the region known as the Konkan, and geographically separated from the Deccan highlands by the Western Ghats. Surrounded by the Indian states of Maharashtra to the north and Karnataka to the east and south, with the Arabian Sea forming its western coast. Wikipedia
- Parts of modern Rajasthan and Gujarat have been known as Gurjaratra or Gurjarabhumi (land of the Gujjars) for centuries before the Mughal period
- , the Congress (INC) is in power in the states of Chhattisgarh, Punjab and Rajasthan, where the party has the majority.
- Rice, which requires a lot of water, has been grown traditionally in regions of high rainfall in the northeast and the western coast, wheat in regions of moderate rainfall, like India's northern plains, and millet in regions of low rainfall, such as on the Deccan Plateau and in Rajasthan.
- The Palace on Wheels is a luxury-train service, frequently hauled by a steam locomotive, to promote tourism in Rajasthan.
- It also shares borders with the Indian states of Punjab, Rajasthan, and the Indian-administered territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Sparse deserts can be found in southern Punjab near the border with Rajasthan and near the Sulaiman Range.
- Punjab borders Jammu and Kashmir in the north, and the Indian states of Punjab and Rajasthan to the east.
- The couple became engaged on December 31, 2009, while vacationing in Rajasthan, India.
- In Haryana and Rajasthan it is called "dhani" (ढाणी ḍhāṇī) or "Thok".
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Rajasthan