F1 drivers similar to or like Ralf Schumacher
German former racing driver. Wikipedia
Retired German racing driver who competed in Formula One for Jordan, Benetton, Ferrari and Mercedes. Schumacher has a joint-record seven World Drivers' Championship titles and, at the time of his retirement from the sport in 2012, he held the records for the most wins (91), pole positions (68) and podium finishes (155)—which have since been broken by Lewis Hamilton—while he maintains the records for the most fastest laps (77) and the most races won in a single season (13), amongst others. Wikipedia
Sentences forRalf Schumacher
- His race ended when towards the end of the race he hit a kerb on the exit of the final corner, while chasing Ralf Schumacher hard for third place.
- Victory in the 1999 British Grand Prix went to Coulthard at the wheel of a McLaren-Mercedes with an average speed of 124.256 mph from Irvine's Ferrari and the other Schumacher, Ralf.
- German Ralf Schumacher joined Williams in what amounted to a driver trade as Frentzen would be taking over Schumacher's old ride at Jordan.
- The first season of Williams' partnership with BMW did not yield a single victory, but they managed to get on the podium three times, with Ralf Schumacher responsible for all three.
- Although few drivers spent a significant amount of time there, future stars such as Ralf Schumacher and Jacques Villeneuve scored victories there.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ralf Schumacher