People similar to or like Ralph Lauren
American fashion designer, philanthropist, and billionaire businessman, best known for the Ralph Lauren Corporation, a global multibillion-dollar enterprise. Wikipedia
American fashion designer and founder of Tommy Hilfiger Corporation. After starting his career by co-founding a chain of jeans/fashion stores called People's Place in upstate New York in the 1970s, he began designing preppy clothing for his own eponymous menswear line in the 1980s. Wikipedia
American billionaire businessman and philanthropist. Co-founder and co-executive chairman of American private equity firm The Carlyle Group, a global private equity investment company based in Washington, D.C. He is chairman of the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, chairman of the Smithsonian Institution, chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations, and president of The Economic Club of Washington, D.C. According to Forbes, Rubenstein has a net worth of $3.2 billion. Wikipedia
New York-based luxury men's fashion brand launched in 2001, taking its name from its co-founders, fashion designer Robert Stock and textile designer Graham Fowler. Known for its use of complicated and colorful fabric patterns, including contrasting patterns inside the cuffs of its shirt sleeves. Wikipedia
Sentences forRalph Lauren
- In the early years of his career, he rapped under the name Fabolous Sport, in reference to Ralph Lauren's Polo Sport line, however this was later shortened to simply Fabolous.
- In February 2008, the company launched the "American Living" brand, as developed by Ralph Lauren, across several product lines.
- In the run-up to the 2012 Summer Olympics, it was discovered that the American uniforms for the Games' opening and closing ceremonies, designed by Ralph Lauren, were manufactured in China.
- In 2015, she became the global ambassador for the Swiss jewelry and watchmaking company Piaget SA, and in 2017, she was made the face of Ralph Lauren's fragrance campaign, named Woman.
- Uniforms designed by Ralph Lauren were used from 1979 to the end; the home uniform remained all-white, though with navy and yellow trim replacing the green and white trim of the previous outfit.
- Green clothing was worn by the chair umpire, linesmen, ball boys and ball girls until the 2005 Championships; however, beginning with the 2006 Championships, officials, ball boys and ball girls were dressed in new navy blue- and cream-coloured uniforms from American designer Ralph Lauren.
- Ralph Lauren Corporation is an American, publicly traded holding company headquartered in New York City, and founded in 1967 by American fashion designer Ralph Lauren.
- Geared to the under-30 market, Charlie model Shelley Hack in Ralph Lauren clothes, personified the independent woman of the 1970s.
- The Fashion Targets Breast Cancer name and symbol were created by Ralph Lauren and subsequently entrusted to the CFDA Foundation.
- The street still has a reputation as a fashionable place for shopping, including the flagship stores of Ralph Lauren and Cartier.
- The Fraternity noticed abuse of its trademark by the clothing designer Ralph Lauren in early January 2020.
- Cruz has appeared in print ads for Mango and had a contract with Ralph Lauren in 2001.
- The influence of designers such as Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger gave the clothing line a classic look and feel.
- All of the vehicles were "Alpine" white (except one specifically painted black for Ralph Lauren).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ralph Lauren