People similar to or like Ralph Nader
American political activist, author, lecturer, lawyer, and former perennial candidate for President of the United States, noted for his involvement in consumer protection, environmentalism and government reform causes. Wikipedia
American politician, diplomat, lawyer, writer, and public speaker who served as the 67th United States secretary of state from 2009 to 2013, as a United States senator from New York from 2001 to 2009, and as First Lady of the United States from 1993 to 2001. Clinton became the first woman to be nominated for president of the United States by a major political party when she won the Democratic Party nomination in 2016. Wikipedia
American conservative political activist, pundit, author and former ambassador. A doctoral graduate of Harvard University, Keyes began his diplomatic career in the U.S. Foreign Service in 1979 at the United States consulate in Mumbai (then Bombay), India, and later in the American embassy in Zimbabwe. Wikipedia
American politician, businessman, and philanthropist who served as the 39th president of the United States from 1977 to 1981. A member of the Democratic Party, he previously served as a Georgia State Senator from 1963 to 1967 and as the 76th governor of Georgia from 1971 to 1975. Wikipedia
American politician who has served as the junior United States senator from Vermont since 2007 and as U.S. Representative for the state's at-large congressional district from 1991 to 2007. Longest-serving independent in U.S. congressional history, although he has a close relationship with the Democratic Party, having caucused with House and Senate Democrats for most of his congressional career. Wikipedia
List of American electoral candidates for the offices of President of the United States and Vice President of the United States of the modern Democratic Party, either duly preselected and nominated, or the presumptive nominees of a future preselection and election. Official campaign that received Electoral College votes are listed. Wikipedia
Red state, blue state.svg, 2012, 2016, and 2020 presidential elections by state ]][[File:117th United States Congress Senators.svg|alt=Map of the Senate composition by state and party, as of Jan 08, 2021|thumb|350x350px|Senate composition by state and party during the 117th Congress, since Jan 20, 2021 Wikipedia
List of the candidates for the offices of President of the United States and Vice President of the United States of the Green Party of the United States. Official campaign that received Electoral College votes are listed. Wikipedia
American politician, diplomat and businessman who served as the 41st president of the United States from 1989 to 1993. A member of the Republican Party, Bush also served as the 43rd vice president from 1981 to 1989 under Ronald Reagan, in the U.S. House of Representatives, as U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, and as Director of Central Intelligence. Wikipedia
Sentences forRalph Nader
- Consumer advocate Ralph Nader, who had previously appeared on Sesame Street, called for a boycott of the show, saying that the CTW was "exploiting impressionable children".
- Independent candidate Ralph Nader garnered less than one percent of the vote.
- In addition, independent candidate Ralph Nader ran his own campaign.
- During the 2000 election, Sarandon supported Ralph Nader's run for president, serving as a co-chair of the National Steering Committee of Nader 2000.
- Ralph Nader ran as the Green Party candidate, winning support from many liberals who were disappointed by the centrist tendencies of Clinton and Gore.
- The 1992 campaign also marked the entry of Ralph Nader into presidential politics as a candidate.
- A liberal Democrat, Browne appeared in several rallies for presidential candidate Ralph Nader in 2000, singing "I Am a Patriot" and other songs.
- Ralph Nader was the most successful of the third-party candidates.
- The Greens gained widespread public attention during the 2000 presidential election, when the ticket composed of Ralph Nader and Winona LaDuke won 2.7% of the popular vote.
- Personalities like Daniel Ellsberg and Ralph Nader have lectured at the university.
- In August 2008, Penn made an appearance at one of Ralph Nader's "Open the Debates" Super Rallies.
- In 2000 Latah county went to Republican George W. Bush 53% to Democrat Al Gore's 36% and Independent Ralph Nader's 6%, The state of Idaho went to Bush 67%, to Gore 27%, with Nader at 2%.
- Due in part to Green Party candidate Ralph Nader's strong showing as a left-wing protest candidate in the college town, Republican George W. Bush secured a very narrow plurality in 2000.
- Despite having supported Ralph Nader in the 2000 presidential election, Moore urged Nader not to run in 2004 so as not to split the left vote.
- Despite these claims, however, noted US consumer advocate and presidential candidate Ralph Nader emerged victorious (after a four-year battle) in the suit Mastercard brought against him after he produced his own "Priceless" political commercials.
- The race was partisan with attacks against Gonzalez for his support of Ralph Nader in the 2000 presidential election, and attacks against Newsom for contributing $500 to a Republican slate mailer in 2000 that endorsed issues Newsom supported.
- During the 2000 presidential campaign, Murray supported Green Party candidate Ralph Nader.
- In 1971, he endorsed the consumer-rights advocate Ralph Nader for U.S. president in the 1972 election.
- A liberal, Hoffman has long supported the Democratic Party and Ralph Nader.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ralph Nader