Former nascar teams similar to or like Randy Moss Motorsports
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series team. Wikipedia
Pickup truck racing series owned and operated by the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, and is the only series in NASCAR to race modified-production pickup trucks. One of three national divisions of NASCAR, ranking as the third tier behind the second-tier NASCAR Xfinity Series and the top level NASCAR Cup Series. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that competed part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. The team fielded the No. 66 Chevrolet Silverado for Jordan Anderson, Ross Chastain, Travis Kvapil, Trey Hutchens, Ken Schrader, Justin Fontaine, Jason Hathaway and Vinnie Miller. Wikipedia
Disbanded NASCAR team based in Mooresville, North Carolina that competed in the ARCA Racing Series and the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. The team fielded the No. 6 Chevrolet Silverado for Justin Lofton and various other drivers and the No. 8 Chevrolet for Max Gresham. Wikipedia
Sentences forRandy Moss Motorsports
- In 2011, Kvapil returned to FRM full-time in the No. 38 car, but signed up to compete for the Camping World Truck Series championship with Randy Moss Motorsports in their No. 5 Toyota.
- He also drove a limited schedule in the Truck Series for Randy Moss Motorsports; garnering 3 top-10 finishes.
- On January 29, it was announced that Skinner would drive one of two trucks that Randy Moss Motorsports would field, the No. 5 Exide Batteries-sponsored Tundra.
- The week before the race at Iowa, Germain partnered with Randy Moss Motorsports to put Bodine in their 5 truck for the rest of 2011.
- In January 2012, veteran NASCAR crew chief Richie Wauters reformed the team after buying the remnants of the Randy Moss Motorsports team and its owner points.
- Longtime crew chief Kevin "Cowboy" Starland left Circle Bar after 2009 for Panhandle Motorsports and International departed both the No. 10 and the No. 14 for Randy Moss Motorsports.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Randy Moss Motorsports