Football clubs similar to or like Rangers F.C.
Scottish professional football club based in the Govan district of Glasgow which plays in the Scottish Premiership. Wikipedia
The Aberdeen–Rangers rivalry refers to football matches and related activity involving the Scottish football clubs Aberdeen F.C. and Rangers F.C. Comparatively modern phenomenon which developed from the 1970s on a competitive sporting basis but escalated into hostility on the pitch and in the stands, with the animosity continuing into the 21st century. Wikipedia
Sentences forRangers F.C.
- Former Rangers manager Walter Smith then took over from Kendall in the summer of 1998, but only managed three successive finishes in the bottom half of the table.
- On 28 May 1888, Celtic played their first official match against Rangers and won 5–2 in what was described as a "friendly encounter".
- Celtic have a long-standing fierce rivalry with Rangers, and the clubs are known as the Old Firm, seen by some as the world's biggest football derby.
- Celtic's traditional rivals are Rangers; collectively, the two clubs are known as the Old Firm and seen by some as the world's biggest football derby.
- They played their first match in May 1888, a friendly match against Rangers which Celtic won 5–2.
- Building a youth academy was important for Celtic to surpass both Hearts and Rangers who had superior youth facilities at the time.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Rangers F.C.