Historic sites similar to or like Ranthambore Fort
Ranthambore Fort lies within the Ranthambore National Park, near the city of Sawai Madhopur, the park being the former hunting grounds of the Maharajahs of Jaipur until the time of India's Independence. Wikipedia
Sentences forRanthambore Fort
- After conquering Jhain, Jalal-ud-din ordered his army to besiege the Ranthambore Fort, which was situated on a steep hill, and was reputed to be impregnable.
- The fall of Chittorgarh was followed up by a Mughal attack on the Ranthambore Fort in 1568.
- Ranthambhore was also under their suzerainty.
- Govindaraja moved to Ranastambhapura (modern Ranthambore), where he established a new Chahamana branch of vassal rulers.
- Shamsuddin Altamash, the Sultan of Delhi started his compaigns in Rajputana about 1226 and invaded Ranthambor and attained some success in Bayana, Thangir and Mewat.
- The history of Sawai Madhopur is associated with the Ranthambore Fort.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ranthambore Fort