Comics characters similar to or like Raven (DC Comics)
Fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. Wikipedia
The Teen Titans are a fictional superhero team appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, frequently in eponymous monthly series. As the group's name indicates, the members are teenage superheroes, many of whom have acted as sidekicks to DC's premier superheroes in the Justice League. Wikipedia
Sentences forRaven (DC Comics)
- He wrote a miniseries starring the Teen Titan Raven, a character he and George Pérez co-created during their run on The New Teen Titans, helping to revamp and update the character.
- Raven's soul-self was finally able to break their trance and the Titans united to battle the Puppeteer and his toy robotic army.
- When Raven assembles the Teen Titans, Victor joins initially for the benefit of a support group of kindred spirits and freaks, and has remained with that group ever since.
- He is nearly tempted to give in to this transformation, but the appearance of Raven's soul-self convinces him to hold on to himself while partially succumbing to the transformation.
- With the return of Red Robin and Wonder Girl, now with Raven at their side, the plan is fulfilled as the three Titans departed with Jon Lane instead of Kon.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Raven (DC Comics)