Nascar drivers similar to or like Ray Black Jr.
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
American former professional stock car racing driver and commentator for NASCAR on Fox. He competed in the NASCAR Cup Series from 2005 to 2020, driving for Richard Childress Racing for eight years, Michael Waltrip Racing for four years, HScott Motorsports for one year, and Stewart-Haas Racing for four years. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Cup Series, the NASCAR Xfinity Series, the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West and eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series. Co-owned by three-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Tony Stewart and Haas Automation founder Gene Haas. Wikipedia
Sentences forRay Black Jr.
- The collaboration spawned after the No. 07's regular driver Ray Black Jr. was forced to exit full-time racing to focus on his family business.
- In 2016, the team announced that they would field the No. 07 full-time for Ray Black Jr. with sponsorship from ScubaLife.com in all the races.
- On January 20, 2018, Ray Black Jr. was announced to drive the No. 99 car starting at Daytona.
- Forrister would run the No. 07 normally driven by Ray Black Jr. at Michigan, and the No. 99 normally driven by David Starr at Daytona.
- For 2015, Ray Black Jr. piloted the car full-time with the sponsorship ScubaLife.com.
- She and O'Leary made history as the first female duo to work a pit crew, changing tires for Ray Black Jr. Daniels participated in the Cup race just under two years after she began her training.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ray Black Jr.