People similar to or like Ray Stark
One of the most successful and prolific independent film producers in postwar Hollywood. Wikipedia
The Golden Globe Award for Best Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy has been awarded annually since 1952 by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA). Currently, eligible films must be at least 70 minutes in length, and be commercially released for at least seven days in the "greater Los Angeles area" and screened for the HFPA membership. Wikipedia
American weekly film-focused television program broadcast on Turner Classic Movies, with TCM hosts and special guests introducing and discussing some of the best movies ever made. For a sixteen-year period from 2001 to 2017 excepting 2016, the program aired each Saturday night at 8:00 PM Eastern Time from March to January of the following year. Wikipedia
American film title designer. Over a career that spanned 55 years, he designed close to five hundred motion picture and television main and end title sequences for top directors such as Francis Ford Coppola, John Huston, Mike Nichols, Robert Redford, Roman Polanski, Arthur Penn, Michael Cimino, Warren Beatty, Herbert Ross, John Hughes, and Quentin Tarantino. Wikipedia
Sentences forRay Stark
- They had two children: Frances (1919–1992), who married film producer Ray Stark, and William (1921–2008), who became an artist using his mother's surname.
- Laurents wrote a lengthy treatment for Ray Stark, who read it on a transcontinental flight and called the screenwriter the moment he arrived in Los Angeles to greenlight the project.
- The morning after Hurt consented to the role, Weisman and Babenco met with independent producer Ray Stark, whose company, Rastar, had been acquired by Columbia Pictures.
- Produced by Ray Stark's Rastar and released by Columbia Pictures on June 18, 1982, Annie received mixed reviews from film critics and grossed $57 million on a $50 million budget.
- Although she was contractually bound to make one more film for producer Ray Stark (Fanny Brice's one-time son-in-law), Streisand balked at doing the project.
- The musical was produced by Ray Stark, who was Brice's son-in-law via his marriage to her daughter Frances, and starred Barbra Streisand.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ray Stark