People similar to or like Reba McEntire
American country singer, songwriter, and actress. Wikipedia
American singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, actress, author, businesswoman, and humanitarian, known primarily for her work in country music. After achieving success as a songwriter for others, Parton made her album debut in 1967 with Hello, I'm Dolly, which led to success during the remainder of the 1960s (both as a solo artist and with a series of duet albums with Porter Wagoner), before her sales and chart peak came during the 1970s and continued into the 1980s. Wikipedia
Sentences forReba McEntire
- In 2012, she began dating talent manager Brandon Blackstock, son of her former manager Narvel Blackstock and former stepson of Reba McEntire.
- She has had 25 songs reach No. 1 on the Billboard country music charts, a record for a female artist (tied with Reba McEntire).
- Host Reba McEntire presented Underwood with the "ACM Triple Crown Award" signifying her winning Top New Artist, Top Female Vocalist, and Entertainer of the Year during her career.
- Blackstock was the husband of country artist Reba McEntire, of whom Clarkson is a close friend.
- In the early 1980s, MCA Nashville signed Reba McEntire and George Strait, two of the greatest selling artists of all time and the mega stars on the record label.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Reba McEntire