Venues similar to or like Red Bull Arena (Leipzig)
Football facility located in Leipzig, Saxony, Germany. Wikipedia
German professional football club based in Leipzig, Saxony. Founded in 2009 by the initiative of the company Red Bull GmbH, which purchased the playing rights of fifth-tier side SSV Markranstädt with the intent of advancing the new club to the top-flight Bundesliga within eight years. Wikipedia
German football club based in the city of Leipzig in Saxony and may be more familiar to many of the country's football fans as the historic side VfB Leipzig, the first national champion of Germany. The club won four cup titles and the 1965–66 Intertoto Cup during the East German era. Wikipedia
Sentences forRed Bull Arena (Leipzig)
- It is part of the Sportforum Leipzig, which also contains the Red Bull Arena (Leipzig) and the Sportmuseum Leipzig.
- On 16 September, he scored his first goal for his new team, in a 2–2 draw with Borussia Mönchengladbach at the Red Bull Arena.
- Stoke ended a busy pre-season programme with a match against RB Leipzig at the Red Bull Arena.
- In the third round on 4 March, they travelled to the Red Bull Arena where they defeated 2.
- Even so, they continued to receive solidly enthusiastic fan support: their match against Eintracht Großdeuben's second team in the Leipzig Zentralstadion on 9 October 2004 broke the world record for lower-league attendance with 12,421 spectators.
- On 5 June 2013, Ballack played a farewell match at Leipzig's Red Bull Arena.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Red Bull Arena (Leipzig)