Nascar drivers similar to or like Reed Sorenson
American professional stock car racing driver and spotter. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forReed Sorenson
- The move was in effect a closing of DEI, and Truex's No. 1 moved to Ganassi to replace the defunct No. 41 of Reed Sorenson.
- During the 2005 season, it was announced Mears would move to a separate car for Ganassi with Home123 sponsorship, with the No. 41 to be piloted by Reed Sorenson.
- During the offseason, Allmendinger replaced Reed Sorenson in the team's famous No. 43 car.
- In 2006, Reed Sorenson took over the 41 car when Mears moved to a different car on the same team.
- Reed Sorenson took over the No. 62 at Kentucky, which qualified for the second week in a row (due to another qualifying rainout) finishing in 36th place.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Reed Sorenson