Nascar drivers similar to or like Regan Smith
American professional stock car racing driver and a pit reporter for Fox NASCAR. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forRegan Smith
- He retired from racing before the end of the 2018 Cup Series season due to health reasons and was replaced at Leavine Family Racing by Regan Smith.
- On September 24, 2012, it was announced that Busch would drive the No. 78 Chevrolet SS for Furniture Row Racing for the 2013 season, replacing Regan Smith.
- In 2014, Gordon had Regan Smith on standby for the Coca-Cola 600, as Gordon suffered from back spasms during qualifying and practice.
- Regan Smith took over the No. 41 car for the first three races of the year, finishing in the top 20 at both of the first two races.
- On the final lap, Stewart was passed by Regan Smith (the rookie of Dale Earnhardt, Inc.) who beat Stewart to the line.
- As a result, he was suspended and replaced by Regan Smith in the Daytona 500 and the next two races after that.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Regan Smith