Record labels similar to or like Republic Records
American record label owned by Universal Music Group . Wikipedia
American record label owned by Universal Music Group through its Interscope Geffen A&M imprint. Founded in late 1990 by Jimmy Iovine and Ted Field as a $20 million joint venture with Atlantic Records of Warner Music Group, it differed from most record companies by letting A&R staff control decisions and allowing artists and producers full creative control. Wikipedia
Sentences forRepublic Records
- In 2010, Iglesias parted with Interscope Records and signed with another Universal Music Group label, Republic Records, to release bilingual albums.
- In mid-2012, it was announced that Universal Republic Records was also going defunct, forcing artists on the roster to move to Republic Records, reviving the label.
- Republic Records appointed its first executive vice president of film & television in July 2017 to oversee film and TV projects and Federal Films initiative in working with PolyGram.
- In June 2020, Republic Records and artist management company Milk & Honey stated that they would drop the use of the word in relation to music of a black origin.
- She subsequently signed with Republic Records in 2011 after the label's executives discovered YouTube videos of her covering songs.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Republic Records