Government agencies similar to or like Research and Analysis Wing
Foreign intelligence agency of India. Wikipedia
Government agency responsible for the conduct of foreign relations of India. With the world's third largest military expenditure, fourth largest armed force, fifth largest economy by GDP nominal rates and third largest economy in terms of purchasing power parity, India is a prominent regional power, a nuclear power, an emerging global power and a potential superpower. India assumes a growing international influence and a prominent voice in global affairs. Wikipedia
India has a number of intelligence agencies of which the best known are the Research and Analysis Wing, India’s external intelligence agency and the Intelligence Bureau, the domestic intelligence agency. Central monitoring service that monitors broadcasts in India as well as from all foreign broadcasts of Interest to India. Wikipedia
Civilian foreign intelligence service of the federal government of the United States, officially tasked with gathering, processing, and analyzing national security information from around the world, primarily through the use of human intelligence (HUMINT). Primarily focused on providing intelligence for the President and Cabinet of the United States. Wikipedia
Foreign intelligence service of the United Kingdom, tasked mainly with the covert overseas collection and analysis of human intelligence (HUMINT) in support of the UK's national security. Member of the country's intelligence community and its Chief is directly accountable to the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs. Wikipedia
National-level intelligence agency of the United States Department of Defense, under the authority of the Director of National Intelligence. Responsible for global monitoring, collection, and processing of information and data for foreign and domestic intelligence and counterintelligence purposes, specializing in a discipline known as signals intelligence . Wikipedia
Intelligence agency of the United States federal government, specializing in defense and military intelligence. A component of the Department of Defense (DoD) and the United States Intelligence Community (IC), DIA informs national civilian and defense policymakers about the military intentions and capabilities of foreign governments and non-state actors. Wikipedia
Executive government agency tasked with advising the Prime Minister's Office on matters of national security and strategic interest. Established by the former prime minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee on 19 November 1998, with Brajesh Mishra as the first National Security Advisor. Wikipedia
India–United States relations (भारत-संयुक्त राज्य सम्बन्ध), also knows as Indian-American relations or Indo-American relations, refers to the international relations between India and the United States. Prominent leaders of India's freedom movement had friendly relations with the United States which continued well after independence from the United Kingdom in 1947. Wikipedia
For purposes of U.S. foreign policy, South Asia consists of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, the Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. William E. Todd. Wikipedia
Sentences forResearch and Analysis Wing
- From 1983 to 1987, LTTE acquired a substantial amount of weapons from RAW and from Lebanon, Cyprus, Singapore, and Malaysia-based arms dealers.
- In 2006 India's intelligence agency, the Research and Analysis Wing, estimated that 20,000 armed-cadre Naxalites were operating in addition to 50,000 regular cadres.
- Traditionally, the bulk of intelligence work in India has been carried out by the Research and Analysis Wing (R&AW) and the Intelligence Bureau (IB).
- He is said to have collaborated with the Indian Research and Analysis Wing to remove Prabhakaran from the LTTE leadership.
- A Rediff story in 2003 revealed that Mossad had clandestine links with the Research and Analysis Wing (R&AW), India's external intelligence agency.
- In October 2018, while addressing the cabinet, Sirisena alleged that the Indian Research and Analysis Wing was plotting his assassination.
- He plays the lead role reprising the role of Balram Naidu (a Telugu RAW Officer), a spin off of one of the characters which he played in Dasavathaaram (2008).
- RAW helped to organise, train and arm these insurgents.
- Bugti implicated India's Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) of being responsible for recent attacks at military bases in Smangli and Khalid, and for subverting the China–Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) agreement.
- Partly as a result of the inefficient information gathering preceding the war, India established the Research and Analysis Wing for external espionage and intelligence.
- The force is under the direct supervision of the Research and Analysis Wing, India's external intelligence agency.
- The IB was also tasked with other external intelligence responsibilities as of 1951 until 1968, when the Research and Analysis Wing was formed.
- Sesh followed it up with the coming-of-age R.A.W. thriller Goodachari.
- Balochistan's Home Minister Sarfraz Bugti announced on 25 March 2016 that they had arrested an Indian naval intelligence officer working for Research and Analysis Wing (RAW).
- The Pakistani military and civilian leadership have repeatedly alleged that the Indian intelligence agency RAW has been funding and training TTP members using a network of Indian consulates in Afghanistan along the Pakistani border.
- Daniyal Khan, a former soldier hired by the RAW agency.
- He then appeared in his second project with director Vijay, portraying the lead role of a blinded RAW agent in the action-thriller, Thaandavam.
- There was also a case where an agent of Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) was killed in an ambush set up by the IPKF.
- Media reported about military procurement irregularities and criticism of intelligence agencies like Research and Analysis Wing, which failed to predict the intrusions or the identity/number of infiltrators during the war.
- The major setback of the Gujral Doctrine is said to be the debilitating impact it had on the R&AW's (Research and Analysis Wing) ability to conduct operations in Pakistan.
- Defected East Pakistan military officers and the elements of Indian Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) immediately started using the Indian refugee camps for recruitment and training of Mukti Bahini guerrillas that were to be trained against Pakistan.
- The external intelligence branch was handed to the newly created Research and Analysis Wing.
- Kaif appeared next in Kabir Khan's espionage thriller Ek Tha Tiger as a Pakistani ISI agent who falls in love with an Indian RAW agent.
- He portrayed Rudra Pratap Singh, a RAW agent.
- Though no terrorist group claimed responsibility for the attacks, Mumbai Police and RAW suspected Lashkar-e-Toiba's hand in the twin blasts.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Research and Analysis Wing