Roads similar to or like Rhode Island Route 102
44.4 mi numbered state highway in the U.S. state of Rhode Island. Wikipedia
10.37 mi numbered state highway located in Washington County and southern Kent County, Rhode Island, United States. Major north–south freeway in the southern Providence metropolitan area, directly linking Providence with eastern Washington County, the beaches of Narragansett and South Kingstown, and the city of Newport. Wikipedia
Sentences forRhode Island Route 102
- It runs northeast past the northern terminus of Route 117, and then turns north at an intersection with Rhode Island Route 102.
- It is centered at the intersection of U.S. Route 44 ( Putnam Pike) and Rhode Island Route 102 (also known as Victory Highway and Chopmist Hill Road).
- The business and bypass cross Route 102 soon after splitting.
- Continuing in a northeast direction, Route 2 has a short concurrency with Route 102 in North Kingstown.
- Route 1A turns north onto Brown Street, intersecting with the southern terminus of Route 102.
- It is located on the west side of Rhode Island Route 102, a short way north of its junction with Bowen Hill Road.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Rhode Island Route 102