Roads similar to or like Rhode Island Route 146
Limited-access road in the U.S. state of Rhode Island, maintained by the Rhode Island Department of Transportation . Wikipedia
Auxiliary Interstate Highway in the U.S. states of Rhode Island and Massachusetts; it is maintained by the Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT) and the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT). Bypass of I-95 as it travels through the capital city. Wikipedia
Partially completed 48 mi paved rail-with-trail defining the course of the East Coast Greenway through the Blackstone Valley from Worcester, Massachusetts to Providence, Rhode Island. As of 2016, approximately 11.5 mi of the trail has been completed in Rhode Island, connecting the communities of Woonsocket, Lincoln, Cumberland, and Manville. Wikipedia
Sentences forRhode Island Route 146
- Within the town of Lincoln, I-295 meets Rhode Island Route 146 (Exit 18A-B), the Eddie Dowling Highway, part of the larger Worcester/Providence Pike.
- The route turns north, with a ramp to the northbound direction of the Route 146 freeway to the west, and narrows into a two-lane road that passes through urban residential neighborhoods.
- On the east side of North Providence, the highway has a three-quarter diamond interchange with Route 146 (Louisquisset Pike); there is no ramp from Route 15 to northbound Route 146.
- The other major road is Route 146 in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
- Route 99 serves Manville and the Highland Industrial Park, providing freeway access to the city of Woonsocket from Rhode Island Route 146, which bypasses the city.
- The freeway was planned in addition to Route 146, the Louisquisset Expressway, to serve the cities and towns of northern Providence County.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Rhode Island Route 146