Officeholders similar to or like Richard Cordray
American lawyer and politician who served as the first Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) from 2012 to 2017. Wikipedia
Agency of the United States government responsible for consumer protection in the financial sector. CFPB's jurisdiction includes banks, credit unions, securities firms, payday lenders, mortgage-servicing operations, foreclosure relief services, debt collectors and other financial companies operating in the United States. Wikipedia
The electoral history of each district in the Ohio House of Representatives can be traced from 1966 to the present. Originally, Wikipedia
American government administrator who served as the Associate Director for Research, Markets, and Regulation at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Silberman also previously served as the agency's Acting Deputy Director, until the appointment of Leandra English to the office. Wikipedia
Sentences forRichard Cordray
- According to former Director Richard Cordray, the Bureau's priorities are mortgages, credit cards and student loans.
- Kucinich lost the primary to Richard Cordray, 62.3% to 22.9%.
- He faced Democratic nominee and former Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Director Richard Cordray in the general election, their second election against each other, defeating him by a margin of about four percentage points.
- On January 10, 2018, Sutton announced that she would instead run for Lieutenant Governor of Ohio as the running mate of Richard Cordray.
- She defeated Democrat Richard Cordray for re-election in 1998, earning more votes than any other Republican candidate.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Richard Cordray