Military people similar to or like Richard Glücks
High-ranking German Nazi official in the SS. Wikipedia
High-ranking Nazi official and SS commander. Beginning in October 1942, within a few years he combined the highest civil and military powers in occupied Belarus: from March 1943 as representative of the Higher SS and Police Leader for central Russia and from October 1943 as the acting Commissioner-General (Generalkommissar) of the occupied Belarus. Wikipedia
Complex of over 40 concentration and extermination camps operated by Nazi Germany in occupied Poland during World War II and the Holocaust. It consisted of Auschwitz I, the main camp (Stammlager) in Oświęcim; Auschwitz II-Birkenau, a concentration and extermination camp with gas chambers; Auschwitz III-Monowitz, a labor camp for the chemical conglomerate IG Farben; and dozens of subcamps. Wikipedia
Sentences forRichard Glücks
- In his memoirs, written in custody, Höss wrote that Eichmann had given the figure of 2.5 million to Höss's superior officer Richard Glücks, based on records that had been destroyed.
- Himmler immediately communicated Keitel's directive to various SS stations and within six months the decree was sent to concentration camp commanders by Richard Glücks.
- After Eicke was assigned to combat duty, his deputy Richard Glücks was appointed the new CCI chief by Himmler.
- Richard Glücks served as the Inspector of Concentration Camps, which in 1942 became office "D" under the WVHA.
- Whilst at the latter facility, he met Richard Glücks, who had overall charge of the concentration camps, and he soon requested that Hassebroek be sent to his units.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Richard Glücks