Officeholders similar to or like Richard Nixon
The 37th president of the United States, serving from 1969 to 1974. Wikipedia
American statesman and political leader who served as the 58th United States Secretary of State under President Jimmy Carter, a United States Senator from Maine from 1959 to 1980, the 64th Governor of Maine from 1955 to 1959, and a member of the Maine House of Representatives from 1946 to 1951. The Democratic Party's candidate for Vice President of the United States in the 1968 presidential election, alongside Hubert Humphrey. Wikipedia
American politician, diplomat and businessman who served as the 41st president of the United States from 1989 to 1993. A member of the Republican Party, Bush also served as the 43rd vice president from 1981 to 1989 under Ronald Reagan, in the U.S. House of Representatives, as U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, and as Director of Central Intelligence. Wikipedia
Sentences forRichard Nixon
- Republican presidential nominee Richard Nixon was able to capitalize on the confusion of the Democrats that year, and won the 1968 election to become the 37th president.
- The most appointments of any president in a single term since fellow Republican Richard Nixon, Trump's was seen as solidifying a 6–3 conservative majority.
- Southern California Republicans Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan were both elected twice as the 37th and 40th U.S. Presidents, respectively.
- From the 1960s to 1980s, Pakistan greatly helped China in reaching out to the world's major countries and helped facilitate US President Nixon's state visit to China.
- When The New York Times began publishing its series, President Richard Nixon became incensed.
- Minnesota has gone for the Democratic Party in every presidential election since 1960, with the exception of 1972, when it was carried by Republican Richard Nixon.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Richard Nixon