People similar to or like Richard and Maurice McDonald
Richard James and Maurice James McDonald were American brothers and entrepreneurs who founded the McDonald's restaurant in San Bernardino, California, and inventors of the "Speedee Service System," now commonly known as "fast food". Wikipedia
Clown character used as the primary mascot of the McDonald's fast-food restaurant chain. In television commercials, the clown inhabited a fantasy world called McDonaldland, in which he had adventures with his friends Mayor McCheese, the Hamburglar, Grimace, Birdie the Early Bird and The Fry Kids. Wikipedia
Specific type of restaurant that serves fast food cuisine and has minimal table service. Typically part of a "meat-sweet diet", offered from a limited menu, cooked in bulk in advance and kept hot, finished and packaged to order, and usually available for take away, though seating may be provided. Wikipedia
Sentences forRichard and Maurice McDonald
- Siblings Richard and Maurice McDonald opened the first McDonald's at 1398 North E Street at West 14th Street in San Bernardino, California (at 34.1255°N, -117.2946°W) on May 15, 1940.
- The first section of Fast Food Nation opens with a discussion of Carl N. Karcher and the McDonald brothers, examining their roles as pioneers of the fast-food industry in southern California.
- When the McDonald brothers hired Meston, they offered him a choice of being paid a flat fee or a commission each time a new restaurant was built.
- In 1940, Richard and Maurice McDonald founded McDonald's, along with its innovative restaurant concept, in the city.
- In 1952, brothers Richard and Maurice McDonald decided they needed a new building to house their hamburger restaurant in San Bernardino, California.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Richard and Maurice McDonald