Motorsport venues similar to or like Richmond Raceway
0.75 mi, D-shaped, asphalt race track located just outside Richmond, Virginia in unincorporated Henrico County. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing organization owned and operated by former Washington Redskins (Now the Washington Football Team) coach Joe Gibbs, which first started racing on the NASCAR circuit in 1991. His son, J. D. Gibbs, ran the team with him until his death in 2019. Wikipedia
The 60th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 37th modern-era Cup season. Contested over thirty-six races, and began on February 9 at Daytona International Speedway with the Budweiser Shootout exhibition race, followed by the 50th Daytona 500 on February 17. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on September 9, 2017 at Richmond Raceway in Richmond, Virginia. Overtime finish, on the .75 mi D-shaped short track, it was the 26th race of the 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season, and the final race of the regular season before the playoffs. Wikipedia
The 63rd season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 40th modern-era Cup series season. The season included 36 races and two exhibition races, beginning with the Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway and ending with the Ford 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Wikipedia
Sentences forRichmond Raceway
- For the rest of the season, she scored seven more top-ten finishes with her best being a pair of fifth positions at the Milwaukee and Richmond races.
- The track was designed with influence from Rusty Wallace and patterned after Richmond Raceway as a D-shaped oval, a short track where Wallace was very successful.
- After Ricky was injured in a wreck at Las Vegas, Ron Hornaday Jr. took over for the next six races before Hendrick returned at Richmond.
- No reason was specified, and Pocono's date was moved to Richmond Raceway.
- Richmond Raceway is in the central portion of Henrico County near Mechanicsville, just north of the Richmond city limits.
- He wrote in his 2001 autobiography Driver #8 about his experience being asked about the flag in a Q&A at Richmond International Raceway (now Richmond Raceway) the previous year.
- Sadler clinched the first NASCAR Xfinity Series Regular Season Championship with a fifth-place finish in the Go Bowling 250 at Richmond Raceway.
- Kyle Petty would find victory in their second season together at Richmond Raceway in Richmond, Virginia.
- Henrico County is the location of Richmond Raceway, which is home to Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races twice a year.
- He would also win Watkins Glen and Richmond to finish 6th in the standings
- Wallace had one win with the Red Dog Ford in the Busch Series at Richmond, and made eleven starts in the Cup Series in the No. 81 car.
- His highlight and lowlight of that car came at a weekend in Richmond, he wrecked his first car in practice after getting loose, Then, after unrolling the backup, earned the pole.
- In 2020, one new driver-eligible track, Richmond Raceway (0.750 miles), was added.
- He had wins at Nashville Speedway USA, the final race at Texas World Speedway, and Richmond.
- The ToyotaCare 250 is a NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Richmond Raceway.
- Allgaier swept the Richmond Raceway doubleheader.
- In 2017, the event was one of the four Xfinity Dash4Cash events, taking Indianapolis Motor Speedway's spot and making the 2017 Dash4Cash events at Phoenix, Bristol, Richmond, and Dover.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Richmond Raceway