Musical artists similar to or like Rick Astley
English singer, songwriter and radio personality. Wikipedia
English songwriter, record producer and musician, best known for being a member of the songwriting and production team Stock Aitken and Waterman that achieved success in the 1980s and 1990s. He has written and/or produced numerous worldwide hits including 18 No. 1 records in America and the UK, and over a hundred top-40 hits. Wikipedia
English singer, songwriter, record producer, and philanthropist who rose to fame as a member of the music duo Wham! and later embarked on a solo career. At the time of his death, Michael had sold over 115 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling music artists of all time. Wikipedia
English singer-songwriter and producer. She had chart hits in the UK and Europe in the 1970s, starting with the UK top 10 single "Sugar Me", becoming the first British female artist to achieve a number one with a self-written song (in 1972 in Belgium, Spain and The Netherlands and in 1973 in Malaysia). Wikipedia
Sentences forRick Astley
- His 1957 recording of "When I Fall in Love" reached number 4 in the UK charts in 1987, released in reaction to a version by Rick Astley challenging for the coveted Christmas number 1 spot.
- The user posted a YouTube link that purportedly led to the trailer, but in reality directed users to the music video for Rick Astley's 1987 song "Never Gonna Give You Up".
- for charity (with proceeds raising money for The Trussell Trust, Crisis, Unicef, Shelter and Samaritans), which included Keating alongside Francis's Keith Lemon character, Pixie Lott, Rick Astley and Matt Goss amongst others.
- The version by Rick Astley was released on November 30, 1987, coinciding with the 30th anniversary of the release of Nat King Cole's version of the song.
- 2008: Rick Astley was named Best Act Ever after an online campaign to orchestrate votes.
- The musical was born from an internet rumour that Mills would perform in Rick Rolling The Musical as Rick Astley and other 1980s musicians.
- They were supported by Rick Astley, the first time a pop concert had been held at the stadium.
- Watson, a late arrival to the competition replacing Reeves's original partner Rick Astley, who had pulled out, took the crown despite the low scores awarded by the judges to their performances.
- They were also responsible for 1987's highest-selling single, Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up".
- He co-hosted the 2008 MTV Europe Music Awards and after Rick Astley did not show up to collect his award for best act ever at the MTV Europe Music Awards, Perez Hilton collected the prize on Astley's behalf.
- "Never Gonna Give You Up" is the debut single recorded by English singer and songwriter Rick Astley, released on 27 July 1987.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Rick Astley