Characters similar to or like Rick Grimes
Fictional character and the main protagonist in the comic book series The Walking Dead, and in the television series of the same name, portrayed by Andrew Lincoln. Wikipedia
Fictional character from the comic book series The Walking Dead and is portrayed by Melissa McBride in the American television series of the same name, where she is the longest living female character. Introduced in the comics in the third issue of the first volume, "Days Gone Bye," in 2003, and the third episode of the first season of the television series in 2010, as a meek housewife and mother of Sophia at the survival camp in Atlanta, Georgia. Wikipedia
Fictional character from the comic book series The Walking Dead and is portrayed by Lennie James in the American television series of the same name and its companion series Fear the Walking Dead. Devoted father struggling to get over the recent death of his wife. Wikipedia
Fictional character and is one of the main protagonists in the comic book series The Walking Dead and was portrayed by Chandler Riggs in the American television series of the same name. Created by writer Robert Kirkman and artist Tony Moore, and debuted in The Walking Dead #2 in 2003. Wikipedia
American post-apocalyptic horror television series based on the comic book series of the same name by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard. The series features a large ensemble cast as survivors of a zombie apocalypse, trying to stay alive under near-constant threat of attacks from zombies, colloquially known as "walkers". Wikipedia
Fictional character from the comic book series The Walking Dead and was portrayed by Jon Bernthal in the American television series of the same name. Portrayed as a Cynthiana Sheriff's Deputy, as well as the longtime friend and fellow police officer of series protagonist Rick Grimes. Wikipedia
Sentences forRick Grimes
- Carol casts the blame upon Rick for not staying with her as he finds her in the woods, chasing off the walkers who follow her but ultimately blames herself.
- The character becomes the cooperative right-hand man and protector of protagonist Rick Grimes and leads several supply runs.
- Michonne's mental state deteriorates after many losses, bringing her closer to Rick Grimes who shares similar trauma.
- She also develops a romance with protagonist Rick Grimes, becoming a surrogate mother to his children Carl and Judith.
- On one of these runs, he finds group leader Rick Grimes and brings him back to the group, reuniting them with his family.
- Andrew Lincoln played the series's lead character, Rick Grimes, until his departure during the ninth season.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Rick Grimes