Nascar teams similar to or like Rick Ware Racing
American motorsports team which currently competes in the NASCAR Cup Series, NASCAR Xfinity Series, Asian Le Mans Series, WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, and NTT IndyCar Series. Wikipedia
The 72nd season for NASCAR professional stock car racing in the United States and the 49th season for the modern era Cup Series. The season began at Daytona International Speedway with the Busch Clash, the Bluegreen Vacations Duel qualifying races, and the 62nd running of the Daytona 500. Wikipedia
Sentences forRick Ware Racing
- Sorenson drove mainly the No. 7 and No. 55 entries for Premium Motorsports throughout the year, with also driving the Bristol night race in Rick Ware Racing’s No. 51 entry.
- Coyne's other entries are currently entered in partnership with Rick Ware Racing, with drivers to be announced.
- The charter was leased to Rick Ware Racing, which uses it for the No. 53 team.
- Before the team formally entered any races, Yeley and Steakhouse Elite partnered with Rick Ware Racing for the Pocono 400 in June.
- Green joined Rick Ware Racing to race the season opener at Daytona, where he didn't start and park as he usually does, however engine problems caused him to finish 36th.
- On November 27, 2019, NASCAR imposed penalties to Premium Motorsports, Rick Ware Racing, and Spire Motorsports for manipulating their finishing order at Homestead.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Rick Ware Racing