Nascar drivers similar to or like Ricky Carmichael
American former professional motocross and stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Brazilian stock car racing driver and former Formula One and Formula E driver where he was champion in the 2014–15 season, and also races a Rebellion R-One LMP1 in the FIA World Endurance Championship. Signed as test driver for Renault Formula One team for the 2007 season, and was promoted to the race team for 2008, before being dropped midway through the 2009 season. Wikipedia
Sentences forRicky Carmichael
- With Johnny Benson starting second, two Toyota Tundras started at the front row followed by two Chevrolet Silverados driven by rookie Ricky Carmichael and Ron Hornaday in the second row.
- Former motocross champion Ricky Carmichael was signed to KHI in 2009, which changed its number to No. 4 out of deference to Carmichael, who raced No. 4 for most of his career.
- In November of the same year, Ricky Carmichael decided to race with Turner Motorsports in 2010, and was able to run the No. 31 for the last few races of the season.
- The team proceeded to expand to two trucks for the 2010 season, with Ricky Carmichael and Buescher, and formed a technical alliance with Kevin Harvick Incorporated.
- Diffey took over the lead commentating role for Sheheen starting the 2021 season with Ricky Carmichael, Daniel Blair, and Will Christien.
- The 2008–2013 track configurations were designed by former champion, Ricky Carmichael.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ricky Carmichael