Nascar drivers similar to or like Ricky Hendrick
American stock car racing driver and partial owner at Hendrick Motorsports, a NASCAR team that his father Rick Hendrick founded. Wikipedia
American former professional stock car racing driver, currently an announcer for Fox NASCAR, and a top executive for Hendrick Motorsports. He raced full-time from 1993 to 2015, driving the No. 24 Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series and Sprint Cup Series (now called NASCAR Cup Series), and also served as a substitute driver for Dale Earnhardt Jr. in the No. 88 Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports in select races during the 2016 season. Wikipedia
Sentences forRicky Hendrick
- "Papa" Joe, long-time owner of the No. 25 car, died in July, while Vickers' close friend Ricky Hendrick (the more recent owner of the 25) perished in a plane crash that also took the lives of nine others in October.
- The current No. 5 car debuted as the No. 14 in 2000, with Rick Hendrick's son Ricky finishing 39th in the season finale at Homestead.
- The three other Hendrick drivers (Gordon, Labonte, Vickers) joined Johnson in victory lane, and the team wore their caps backwards in honor of Hendrick's son Ricky Hendrick.
- The race consists of 134 laps, 201 mi. The inaugural race was run on July 7, 2001, and was won by Ricky Hendrick.
- Gordon and Ricky Hendrick combined to compete in 10 races.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ricky Hendrick