Nascar drivers similar to or like Ricky Rudd
American former racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car driver and team owner, who raced from 1975 to 2001 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 3 Chevrolet for Richard Childress Racing. The third child of racing driver Ralph Earnhardt and Martha Earnhardt, he began his career in 1975 in the World 600. Wikipedia
American former stock car driver and current racing commentator, who raced from 1978 to 2014 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup and Sprint Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series). Older brother of 2000 Cup Series champion Bobby Labonte, and the father of former Nationwide Series driver Justin Labonte. Wikipedia
Sentences forRicky Rudd
- After the 1983 season, Earnhardt returned to Richard Childress Racing, replacing Ricky Rudd in the No. 3. Rudd went to Bud Moore's No. 15, replacing Earnhardt.
- The Tide sponsorship moved to the flagship No. 5 team with Ricky Rudd as the driver and remained there until the end of the 1993 season.
- Ricky Rudd took Bodine's place, winning once at Watkins Glen International, and finishing seventh in points.
- During the Dover race, he was substituted by Ricky Rudd and, in later weeks, had to drive in pain.
- This season, he scored four wins and won the championship by 195 points over Ricky Rudd.
- On September 27, 2015, at New Hampshire, Gordon started his 789th consecutive race, becoming NASCAR's iron man, passing Ricky Rudd, who started 788 consecutive races from 1981–2005.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ricky Rudd