Nascar drivers similar to or like Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forRicky Stenhouse Jr.
- The next week, Harvick would nab his second win of the season at Bristol, where he held off Ricky Stenhouse Jr. for the last 50 laps of the race.
- On September 25, 2019, it was announced that Buescher will return to Roush Fenway Racing to replace Ricky Stenhouse Jr. in the No. 17 Ford in 2020.
- Newman was eliminated in the first round, after finishing only 2 points behind Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
- At Kansas, he ran near the front until a debris caution happened while he, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., and Carl Edwards were all on pit road.
- He had finished every race up until the second Daytona race, where he was involved in one of the pile-ups triggered by Ricky Stenhouse Jr. Then weeks later he finished dead last for only the second time in his career at Watkins Glen.
- He led the race with two laps to go, ultimately getting passed by Ricky Stenhouse Jr., who ended up winning the race.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ricky Stenhouse Jr.