People similar to or like Rihanna
Barbadian singer, actress, and businesswoman. Wikipedia
Trinidadian-American rapper, singer, songwriter, actress, and model. Born in the Saint James district of Port of Spain and raised in the Queens borough of New York City, she gained public recognition after releasing the mixtapes Playtime Is Over (2007), Sucka Free (2008), and Beam Me Up Scotty (2009). Wikipedia
American singer and songwriter. Co-founder, lead vocalist, and the primary songwriter of the band No Doubt, whose singles include "Just a Girl", "Spiderwebs", and "Don't Speak", from their 1995 breakthrough studio album Tragic Kingdom, as well as "Hey Baby" and "It's My Life" from later albums. Wikipedia
American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer. She embarked on her music career with R&B girl group Sista in the early-mid 1990s and later became a member of the Swing Mob collective along with childhood friend and longtime collaborator Timbaland, with whom she worked on projects for American R&B acts Aaliyah, 702, Total, and SWV. Wikipedia
- In January 2015, McCartney collaborated with West and Barbadian singer Rihanna on the single "FourFiveSeconds".
- In February 2008, "Don't Stop the Music" by Rihanna became the first single to reach number one on digital sales alone.
- Rolling Stone, on her biography, stated that Houston "redefined the image of a female soul icon and inspired singers ranging from Mariah Carey to Rihanna".
- The free NME launched on 18 September 2015, with Rihanna on the cover.
- Rihanna's "Don't Stop the Music" video was filmed at Prague's Radost FX Club.
- He opened the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards on September 12, performing "Not Afraid" and "Love the Way You Lie" with Rihanna singing the choruses.
- "FourFiveSeconds", a single jointly produced with Rihanna and McCartney, was released in January 2015.
- In April 2016, Rihanna overtook Justin Bieber to become the biggest artist on Spotify, with 31.3 million monthly active listeners.
- Jay-Z and Rihanna were the two main headlining acts for BBC Radio 1's 2012 Hackney Weekend music festival on June 23 to 24.
- The final number one single on the chart was "Only Girl (in the World)" by Rihanna.
- In April 2011, Spears appeared in a remix of Rihanna's song "S&M".
- On 30 November 2011, Coldplay received three Grammy Award nominations for the 54th Annual Grammy Awards which took place on 12 February 2012 in Los Angeles, and the band performed with Rihanna at the ceremony.
- Drake dated singer Rihanna on-and-off from 2009 to 2016.
- He then featured on a remix to "N.E.R.D_and_Rihanna_song)">Lemon", a song originally released as a collaboration between band N.E.R.D and Rihanna.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Rihanna