People similar to or like Riki Lindhome
American actress, comedian, and musician. Wikipedia
American actress, voice actress, comedian, singer, and songwriter who is half of the musical comedy duo Garfunkel and Oates. Some of her roles include Stephanie Gooch in Scrubs, Shelley in Raising Hope, Lucy in The Big Bang Theory, Sadie Miller in Steven Universe, Sara Murphy in Milo Murphy's Law, Daisy in Nature Cat, Clayface in The Lego Batman Movie, Velma Dinkley in Scooby-Doo, Webby Vanderquack in DuckTales, and Dr. Fox in Unikitty! Wikipedia
American comedy festival founded in 2002 by Bay Area actor-comedians David Owen, Janet Varney and Cole Stratton. It takes place every January and February in a variety of Bay Area venues and features sketch comedy, improv comedy, film and television tributes and reunions, solo performers, music, podcasts and stand-up comedy performers. Wikipedia
American comedian, actress, and writer. Born and raised in Rockford, Illinois, she rose to fame after appearing as the host of the MTV reality television series The 70s House in 2005 and as a regular roundtable panelist on Chelsea Handler's late-night talk show Chelsea Lately from 2008 to 2014. Wikipedia
American comedian, actor, television and podcast host, writer, and producer. Hourly aftershow on AMC affiliated with the network's zombie drama series The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead, as well as Talking with Chris Hardwick, a show in which Hardwick interviews prominent pop culture figures, and The Wall, a plinko-inspired gameshow on NBC. Wikipedia
American comedian, actor, writer, and musician. Known for his roles as Michael Taylor in the 1980s sitcom My Two Dads, Paul Buchman in the NBC sitcom Mad About You, Modell in the 1982 film Diner, Carter Burke in the 1986 film Aliens, as Detective Jeffrey Friedman in Beverly Hills Cop , and Beverly Hills Cop 2 (1987), and more recently as Jim Neiman in the 2014 film Whiplash and Doug Getty in the Amazon Video series Red Oaks. Wikipedia
Pakistani-American comedian, actor, screenwriter, and podcaster primarily known for his role as Dinesh in the HBO comedy series Silicon Valley (2014–2019) and for co-writing and starring in the romantic comedy film The Big Sick (2017). Nominated for the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay. Wikipedia
American comedian and actor best known for his distinctive deadpan delivery and roles as strict, authoritative characters. Some of his roles include Sparks Nevada in the Thrilling Adventure Hour, Kevin Cozner in Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Trevor Nelsson in Parks and Recreation, Dr. Murphy in 22 Jump Street, and Shawn in The Good Place. Wikipedia
List of American television programs by debut date from 1944 to present. Any content produced for broadcast via over-the-air, satellite, cable, or internet and typically viewed on a television set, excluding breaking news, advertisements, or trailers that are typically placed between shows. Wikipedia
American actress, voice actress, comedian and impressionist known for portraying Susan Fischer in the Netflix original series Orange Is the New Black and Jess in the HBO series Crashing. She has also made appearances on such television shows as Jimmy Kimmel Live!, The Middle, Hot in Cleveland, The Big Bang Theory, and @midnight and films such as Jurassic World. Wikipedia
American stand-up comedian, actress, filmmaker, and podcaster. Her credits include one comedy album, four stand-up specials, three Comedy Central Roasts, and numerous television series in which she has served various roles including producer, director, showrunner, and actress. Wikipedia
American actress and comedian, best known for playing the advertising character Flo in television and radio commercials for Progressive Corporation beginning in 2008. Also noted for her recurring roles on several television series, including the voices of Renee the Receptionist and Joy Peters on the Adult Swim comedy Tom Goes to the Mayor , Marge on the AMC drama Mad Men (2007), and Diane on the ABC comedy Cavemen (2007). Wikipedia
Sentences forRiki Lindhome
- In 2009, she starred in the short film Imaginary Larry, co-written and co-directed by Riki Lindhome, her partner in Garfunkel and Oates.
- At the time Riki Lindhome was called in to audition for the role of Sadie, December 2007, she had not heard of Craven's original film.
- On May 8, 2019, Ty Burrell was announced as a series regular, and on June 6, 2019, Riki Lindhome was announced as a regular.
- Ramona Nowitzki, Ph.D., (Riki Lindhome) first appears in the season 2 episode, "The Cooper–Nowitzki Theorem", when she is a graduate student at Caltech who is a huge fan of Sheldon's work and develops a near-obsessive crush on him.
- and "Party's Over, Isla de Señorita"; Riki Lindhome portrayed the female island in the latter episode.
- Poison Ivy (voiced by Riki Lindhome) is a plant-themed supervillain that can control plants.
- Betsy (Riki Lindhome) is seen talking to herself, complaining that many of her dreams have not come true.
- The two go on TV to tell everyone they are the "mystery witnesses", and quickly become a full media sensation with the help of Sally and Linda (Kate Micucci and Riki Lindhome), two girls who work at a mall and whom the boys flirt with.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Riki Lindhome