Football biographies similar to or like Rio Ferdinand
English former professional footballer who played as a centre-back, and is now a television pundit for BT Sport. Wikipedia
English professional football coach and former player who is currently working as a first-team coach at Manchester United. One of the most decorated English footballers of all time and is best known for his 12-year playing career with Manchester United, whom he also captained. Wikipedia
Sentences forRio Ferdinand
- Over 134 players passed through the club while he was manager, producing a net transfer fee deficit of £16 million, despite the £18 million sale of Rio Ferdinand to Leeds United.
- The first indication that the club was in financial trouble was the sale of Rio Ferdinand to Manchester United for approximately £30 million.
- During the last three years, the FA received £350,000 in fines from players over comments made on Twitter, the most recent fine being a £25,000 to Rio Ferdinand.
- Terry's successor as captain, Rio Ferdinand, was injured in a training session prior to England's opening match, resulting in his withdrawal from the squad.
- In 2019, footballer Rio Ferdinand described media scrutiny of Hamilton as having "racist undertones" and contrasted Hamilton's treatment to that of fellow British driver Jenson Button.
- Of the club's record signing Rio Ferdinand, he said, "Just because you are paid £120,000-a-week and play well for 20 minutes against Tottenham, you think you are a superstar."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Rio Ferdinand