Rivers similar to or like River Calder, West Yorkshire
In West Yorkshire, in Northern England. Wikipedia
List of settlements in West Yorkshire by population based on the results of the 2011 census. The next United Kingdom census will take place in 2021. Wikipedia
One of nine official regions of England at the first level of Nomenclature of Territorial Units for Statistics for statistical purposes. It comprises most of Yorkshire (the administrative areas of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Riding of Yorkshire, Hull, North Yorkshire and the City of York), as well as North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire. Wikipedia
List of the busiest railway stations in West Yorkshire List of busiest railway stations in North Yorkshire Wikipedia
Sentences forRiver Calder, West Yorkshire
- Halifax is also served by Sowerby Bridge railway station on the southwest edge of the town, just to the south of the River Calder.
- It has been suggested that dēaw refers to the town's proximity to the water of the River Calder.
- The town's mills were located just south of the River Calder in the town centre.
- The rivers Aire and Calder drain the area, flowing from west to east.
- During the 18th century, a canal was constructed through the town linking the River Calder with other rivers in the area.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: River Calder, West Yorkshire