Settlements similar to or like Riverside County, California
County located in the southern portion of the U.S. state of California. Wikipedia
Metropolitan area and region in Southern California, inland of and adjacent to Los Angeles. Sometimes considered to include the desert communities of the Coachella and Victor Valleys, respectively on the other sides of the San Gorgonio Pass and San Bernardino Mountains from the Santa Ana River watershed that forms the bulk of the Inland Empire; a much broader definition includes all of Riverside and San Bernardino counties. Wikipedia
Second-largest urban region area in the United States, encompassing five counties in southern California extending from Ventura County in the west to San Bernardino County and Riverside County on the east, with Los Angeles County in the center and Orange County to the southeast. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the Los Angeles–Anaheim–Riverside combined statistical area covers 33954 sqmi, making it the largest metropolitan region in the United States by land area. Wikipedia
Sentences forRiverside County, California
- A significant number of people moved to adjacent Riverside County, commuting daily to jobs in San Diego, while others are leaving the region altogether and moving to more affordable regions.
- The Imperial Valley has its own market (which also extends into western Arizona), while neighboring Orange and Riverside counties are part of the Los Angeles market.
- As the second seat of government for Riverside County, California, Indio has many county offices and employs more than a thousand county employees.
- To assist entrepreneurs in developing new products, UCR is a primary partner in the Riverside Regional Technology Park, which includes the City of Riverside and the County of Riverside.
- Anaheim's city limits extend almost the full width of Orange County, from Cypress in the west, twenty miles east to the Riverside County line in the east, encompassing a diverse range of neighborhoods.
- Riverside County, San Bernardino County, and Orange County have historically leaned toward the Republican Party, but have started shifting leftward in recent years.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Riverside County, California