People similar to or like Rob Lowe
American actor, producer, and director. Wikipedia
Nickname given to a group of young Generation X actors who frequently appeared together in teen-oriented in the 1980s. Now usually defined as the cast members of two specific films released in 1985—The Breakfast Club and St. Elmo's Fire—although other actors are sometimes included. Wikipedia
American actor, comedian, director, and producer. He initially rose to fame for his role as Arthur "Fonzie" Fonzarelli, a greaser who became the breakout character of the sitcom Happy Days (1974–1984), for which he won two Golden Globe Awards and earned three Emmy Award nominations for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series. Wikipedia
Sentences forRob Lowe
- Costar Rob Lowe said of seeing Goodwin in the pink Chanel suit, "It made it real. If I were under any illusions about what we were doing, seeing her in that iconic moment was, I would say, sobering."
- The ’90s: The Last Great Decade, a documentary series narrated by Rob Lowe, pulled in 1.10 million viewers, and was the second highest-rated July telecast in the National Geographic Channel rating history.
- At Santa Monica High School, he showed an early interest in acting, making amateur Super 8 films with his brother Emilio and school friends Rob Lowe and Sean Penn under his birth name.
- She progressed to more serious material with About Last Night... (1986), co-starring Rob Lowe, which marked a positive turning point in her career, as Moore noted that, following its release, she began seeing better scripts.
- Adam Scott and Rob Lowe joined the show at the end of the second season, with Scott playing Leslie's eventual love interest, Ben.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Rob Lowe