Nascar drivers similar to or like Robby Gordon
American auto racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional auto racing driver who competes in the IndyCar Series, driving the No. 48 Honda on a part-time schedule for Chip Ganassi Racing. A seven-time NASCAR Cup Series champion, he competed full-time in the series from 2002 to 2020, driving the No. 48 Chevrolet with Hendrick Motorsports, before transitioning to open-wheel racing. Wikipedia
Sentences forRobby Gordon
- He ran six more races that season and picked up a second win at Watkins Glen International by holding off Robby Gordon on the final lap.
- He was in 6th spot on the restart but Robby Gordon ran out of gas on the restart letting Keselowski battle Paul Menard for 4th place.
- At Charlotte, in the 2002 running of the Winston, Busch was involved in an altercation with Robby Gordon.
- During the offseason, Burton and his team remained with RCR but were switched to the No. 31 Cingular Wireless-sponsored Chevy, replacing Robby Gordon.
- Later in the month, Räikkönen tested Robby Gordon's car at Infineon Raceway, with plans of Gordon fielding a two-car team for him and Räikkönen at the Toyota/Save Mart 350.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Robby Gordon