Nascar drivers similar to or like Robby Gordon
American racecar driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forRobby Gordon
- Robby Gordon was one of NASCAR's few remaining owner-drivers, but he is most famous for his numerous off-road championships and his three Baja 1000 wins.
- After Skinner's release, Robby Gordon had the driving duties for the balance of the season.
- Later Ganassi debuted rookie Robby Gordon in selected events.
- When Robby Gordon left to start his own team, Burton moved to the 31.
- He ran six more races that season and picked up a second win at Watkins Glen International by holding off Robby Gordon on the final lap.
- At Charlotte in the 2002 running of the Winston, Busch was involved in an altercation with Robby Gordon.
- Robby Gordon was named his replacement in the No.
- He was in 6th spot on the restart but Robby Gordon ran out of gas on the restart letting Keselowski battle Paul Menard for 4th place.
- Starting with the 2007 season, Robby Gordon switched from Chevrolet to Ford vehicles after signing a contract with Ford Racing.
- He was replaced by Robby Gordon and Martin Truex Jr. for the rest of the year.
- At the beginning of the 2008 season, GEM signed a technical and marketing agreement with independent driver Robby Gordon, with plans to eventually absorb Robby Gordon Motorsports into the GEM stable.
- NASCAR immediately black-flagged Busch and parked him for the remainder of the race for his aggressive driving; this was the first case of this being done since Robby Gordon was parked in a 2007 Nationwide Series race at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.
- Later in the month, Räikkönen tested Robby Gordon's car at Infineon Raceway, with plans of Gordon fielding a two-car team for him and Räikkönen at the Toyota/Save Mart 350.
- Robby Gordon won that race.
- Starting alongside Robby Gordon, Franchitti led 13 laps and came close to the win.
- On April 1, 2015, Wallace tested a Speed Energy Formula Off-Road truck owned by former NASCAR driver Robby Gordon, and the following day, he announced he would race in the series' X Games round in Austin.
- 31 Cingular Wireless-sponsored Chevy, replacing Robby Gordon.
- In the 2005 Sylvania 300, Waltrip wrecked Robby Gordon's No.
- The crash began on the back straightaway and also collected Bobby Labonte and his brother Terry, Rusty Wallace, Steve Park, Jason Leffler, Jerry Nadeau, Buckshot Jones, Andy Houston, Ward Burton, Mark Martin, Kenny Wallace, Jeff Gordon, Elliot Sadler, Dale Jarrett, Jeff Burton, John Andretti, and Robby Gordon.
- Earnhardt was then directly involved in a controversial crash on lap 124, when, while fighting to return to the lead lap, he came in contact with Brian Vickers while fighting to be the first driver one lap down (who gets a free pass should the caution flag come out), causing a 10-car pileup which included Denny Hamlin, Scott Speed, Jimmie Johnson, Kyle and Kurt Busch, Robby Gordon, Jamie McMurray, and Carl Edwards.
- When the race ended with rival Carl Edwards as the winner, Keselowski among other drivers said that the pile-up and the shocking finish between Marcos Ambrose and Carl Edwards; resembled the finish of the Montreal race in 2007 when Marcos Ambrose almost won but was crashed by Robby Gordon during confusion of a similar crash in turn 1.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Robby Gordon