People similar to or like Robert De Niro
American actor, producer, and director. Wikipedia
American actor and comedian. Born in Chicago, Williams began performing stand-up comedy in San Francisco and Los Angeles during the mid-1970s, After rising to fame playing the alien Mork in the sitcom Mork & Mindy, Williams established a career in both stand-up comedy and feature film acting. Wikipedia
American filmmaker, actor, film programmer, and cinema owner. His films are characterized by nonlinear storylines, satirical subject matter, estheticization of violence, extended scenes of dialogue, ensemble casts, references to popular culture and a wide variety of other films, soundtracks primarily containing songs and score pieces from the 1960s to the 1980s, alternate history, and features of neo-noir film. Wikipedia
American actor and producer. He has starred in films such as Mean Streets (1973), Taxi Driver (1976), The Duellists (1977), The Last Temptation of Christ (1988), Bugsy (1991), Thelma & Louise (1991), Reservoir Dogs (1992), Bad Lieutenant (1992), The Piano (1993), Pulp Fiction (1994), From Dusk till Dawn (1996), Cop Land (1997), The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014), Youth (2015) and The Irishman (2019). Wikipedia
Sentences forRobert De Niro
- Scorsese often casts the same actors in his films, particularly Robert De Niro, who has collaborated with Scorsese for nine feature films and one short film.
- The musical was written by British comedian and author Ben Elton in collaboration with Brian May and Roger Taylor, and produced by Robert De Niro.
- The short brought together Scorsese's long-time muses Leonardo DiCaprio and Robert De Niro for the first time under his direction.
- Among the actors who helped him during his acting career, he credited Robert De Niro, from whom he learned the power of silence and economy of dialogue when acting.
- Robin Williams played the physician; Robert De Niro was one of the patients who emerged from a catatonic (frozen) state.
- The film starred Robert De Niro as the troubled and psychotic Travis Bickle.
- It was De Palma who introduced Scorsese to Robert De Niro.
- Scorsese will be teaming up with Leonardo DiCaprio for the sixth time and Robert De Niro for the tenth time.
- On Tuesday, June 2, 2015, Usher was honored alongside Robert De Niro by the Gordon Park Foundation Dinner and Auction in downtown Manhattan for his contributions to the arts at a charity gala in New York.
- In April 1999, actor Robert De Niro and Miramax Films announced that they were studying the possibility of constructing a film studio at Brooklyn Navy Yard.
- It was to be co-produced by Robert De Niro and Jane Rosenthal, and written by Diane Houston.
- In it, he starred opposite of Édgar Ramírez, Robert De Niro and Ruben Blades.
- For 14 years from 1994, Coppola co-owned the Rubicon restaurant in San Francisco along with Robin Williams and Robert De Niro.
- In the film, in which he portrays a fence, he starred with Robert De Niro, who had portrayed Vito Corleone in The Godfather Part II.
- The last time Stallone sang in a film was in Grudge Match (2013) when he and Robert De Niro performed "The Star Spangled Banner" together.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Robert De Niro