Comedians similar to or like Robert Klein
American stand-up comedian, singer, and actor. Wikipedia
American stand-up comedian, actor, and writer. Best known for his work as a cast member on Saturday Night Live, where he anchored Weekend Update; on MTV's 1980s game show Remote Control, where he served as the announcer/sidekick; and as host of Comedy Central's late-night panel show Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn. Wikipedia
American stand-up comedian, television personality, and lawyer. Remembered for his appearances on Comedy Central's televised roast specials, and for his work on that network's television shows Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn, Lewis Black's Root of All Evil, and the programming block Stand-Up Nation, the last of which he hosted. Wikipedia
American stand-up comedian, actor, writer, and producer. Best known for his work as a writer on Saturday Night Live and as a stand-up comedian with stand-up specials The Top Part, New in Town, The Comeback Kid, and Kid Gorgeous, for which he won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Variety Special in 2018. Wikipedia
Sentences forRobert Klein
- HBO presented comedians uncensored for the first time, beginning with Robert Klein in 1975, and was instrumental in reaching larger audiences.
- He produced a more outrageous audition tape, playing Robert Klein and Cheech and Chong records mixed with flatulence routines and one-liners.
- Comedian Robert Klein made Capossella's race calls the subject of one of his routines, captured on his 1974 album Mind Over Matter.
- As its musical theme, the show featured a slow, jazz version of its predecessor's theme song, and also starred Robert Klein as her boss.
- Alex meets Big Al (Robert Klein) when he agrees to sponsor her talk show; she initially dislikes him but they soon begin dating.
- Regular comedy specials on HBO began on December 31, 1975, with the premiere of An Evening with Robert Klein, the first of nine HBO stand-up specials that the comic headlined over 35 years.
- Alfred University was mentioned on Saturday Night Live once in 1975 by host and Alfred University alumnus Robert Klein.
- He performed "Bicentennial" and "Unrequited to the Nth Degree" as a guest of host Robert Klein.
- Starring Robert Klein, Summer Switch is an adaptation of the novel of the same name, the sequel to a young adult fantasy, Freaky Friday.
- Robert Klein, a comedian, singer, and actor, has been living in Briarcliff Manor since the 1980s.
- Around the same time, Andie and Ben go to the company ball together where Ben's boss, Phillip (Robert Klein), meets Andie and tells Ben that he "met her, she loves you, you win".
- Comedian Robert Klein costarred in the pilot as the newspaper's editor.
- Robert Klein was among the ensemble members.
- Comedian/actor Robert Klein appears in a supporting role.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Robert Klein