People similar to or like Robert Plant
English singer, songwriter and musician, best known as the lead singer and lyricist of the English rock band Led Zeppelin. Wikipedia
English musician, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and record producer who achieved international success as the guitarist and founder of the rock band Led Zeppelin. Prolific in creating guitar riffs and his varied style involves various guitar tunings, technical and melodic solos and aggressive, distorted guitar tone as well as his folk and eastern influenced acoustic work. Wikipedia
American musician, multi-instrumentalist and singer-songwriter, best known as the lead vocalist, one of three guitarists, and the primary lyricist of the American rock band Pearl Jam. He also appeared as a guest vocalist in Temple of the Dog, the one-off tribute band dedicated to the late singer Andrew Wood. Wikipedia
After the breakup of Led Zeppelin in 1980 (following the death of John Bonham), Robert Plant pursued a successful solo career comprising eleven studio albums, two compilation albums, three video albums, four collaborative albums and 42 singles. He began his solo career with Pictures at Eleven in 1982, followed by 1983's The Principle of Moments. Wikipedia
English musician and composer, best known as the founder and original leader of the Rolling Stones. Initially a slide guitarist, Jones went on to play a wide variety of instruments on Rolling Stones recordings and in concerts, including rhythm guitar, lead guitar, sitar, dulcimer, various keyboard instruments such as piano and mellotron, marimba, wind instruments such as harmonica, recorder, saxophone, as well as drums, vocals and numerous others. Wikipedia
English musician, singer, songwriter, and record producer, best known as the frontman and primary lyricist of the rock band Blur and as the co-founder, lead vocalist, instrumentalist, and primary songwriter of the virtual band Gorillaz. Raised in Leytonstone, East London, and around Colchester, Essex, Albarn attended the Stanway School, where he met guitarist Graham Coxon and formed Blur, releasing their debut album Leisure in 1991. Wikipedia
English singer-songwriter, musician, record producer and radio presenter, best known as the lead singer and one of the founding members of the English hard rock band Def Leppard. He has also been the lead singer of the David Bowie tribute band the Cybernauts and the Mott the Hoople cover band Down 'n' Outz. Wikipedia
Sentences forRobert Plant
- Led Zeppelin defined central aspects of the emerging genre, with Page's highly distorted guitar style and singer Robert Plant's dramatic, wailing vocals.
- Page's former bandmate Robert Plant was also to be involved as the vocalist but he lost enthusiasm, citing his ongoing grieving for recently deceased Led Zeppelin drummer John Bonham.
- Robert Plant told Uncuts Michael Bonner in 2014, "I now have to listen to George Jones once a day. Amazing singer. What a singer."
- Krauss has won twenty-seven Grammy Awards over the course of her career as a solo artist, as a group with Union Station, as a duet with Robert Plant, and as a record producer.
- Although Mercury stated Robert Plant as his favourite singer and Led Zeppelin as "the greatest" rock band, he also said Queen "have more in common with Liza Minnelli than Led Zeppelin. We're more in the showbiz tradition than the rock'n'roll tradition".
- Cooper told Billboard, "I immediately looked at her and went, 'This girl is not a pop diva. She's a rock singer.' She would much rather be the female Robert Plant than the next Britney Spears."
- In 2015, the Pixies toured in support of Robert Plant for a series of dates across North America.
- Their rendition of "Stairway" earned a standing ovation from the crowd and tears of joy from Robert Plant.
- The launch, followed on 5 November by a fund-raising event, was also attended by Robert Plant and Dave Grohl.
- Geddy Lee's high-register vocal style has always been a signature of the band – and sometimes a focal point for criticism, especially during the early years of Rush's career when Lee's vocals were high-pitched, with a strong likeness to other singers like Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin.
- The two-night event featured Massive Attack, Portishead, Robert Plant, the Coral and Albarn.
- According to Pete Townshend, Daltrey "almost invented the pseudo-messianic role taken up later by Jim Morrison and Robert Plant."
- Richard was the early rock n roll vocal influence on Rod Stewart, and Robert Plant wasn't interested in listening to music until he heard Little Richard on record, later stating, “I was a 13-year-old boy in Kidderminster when I heard Little Richard for the first time.
- The launch, followed on 5 November by a fund-raising event, was also attended by Robert Plant, and Dave Grohl.
- In 2007, Krauss and Robert Plant released the collaborative album titled Raising Sand.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Robert Plant