Nascar drivers similar to or like Robert Pressley
American former NASCAR driver who previously served as the promoter at Kingsport Speedway in Kingsport, Tennessee. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver who competes part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving a Chevrolet Camaro for Mike Harmon Racing, as well as part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the Nos. 8 and 87 Chevrolet Silverados for his own team, NEMCO Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional stock car driver and team owner, who raced from 1975 to 2001 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 3 Chevrolet for Richard Childress Racing. The third child of racing driver Ralph Earnhardt and Martha Earnhardt, he began his career in 1975 in the World 600. Wikipedia
Sentences forRobert Pressley
- After making contact with Robert Pressley in the No. 59, he hit a gate that was in the outside wall at the exit of turn two.
- 07), Robert Pressley (No.
- It marked a strong comeback for the #33 team, which had struggled severely in 1996, as Robert Pressley only earned one top-10.
- 09), Robert Pressley (No.
- Failed to qualify: Robert Pressley (No.
- 44), Robert Pressley (No.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Robert Pressley